Home › Forums › News, Rumours & General Discussion › Christman 2023 – Secret Satan!
Tagged: Christmas, Secret Santa
*rings a bell*
Orktober is almost done lads! Make sure you get your projects done, packed and shipped!
I am happy to say I am almost done and then it’ll be off to the post.
Please share you received gifts here once you have them and if you did a project on how you made it please also link it here.
Just 2 more months!
Model painted, ready to ship when I get a suitable box. https://www.ontabletop.com/project/1846351/

I’ve managed to find an assortment of gifts collecting dust in the stash that I hope will be great for my recipient. Having looked at their work I, there’s no way I’d do any justice painting them myself so they should hopefully make great additions to their own collection.
Now to dig out some wrapping paper…
Secret Satan arrived this morning!

I have received a new pet in the post! Just need to figure out how defeat him in Star Wars Jedi Survivor before I test him out in Imperial Assault and Legion.

Got this in the post today. Very happy to see the four little presents and the effort that went into the letter! Whoever sent it thank you very much!
I’ll save these for the big day and I’m sure I’ll enjoy opening them.
Makes me feel bad for just shipping the model naked in its box…
My Secret Satan delivery arrived and I had no idea about the contents. I unwrapped it thinking it some of my Etsy and ebay purchases. I’ll post photos when it is officially Giftmas.
Secret Satan has been planted. It’s out of my hands now. Safe travels. I hope it arrives. Will publish the according project once it’s X-Mas-Day.
The project has been dropped and is already unwrapped so here it is for you all to enjoy:
Thanks everyone so far for participating 🙂
Well, today is momentous.
I finally mailed off my Secret Santa present to a fellow OTT member.
I have the tracking number in hand and have been assured that it will arrive this coming Monday! (DEC 18th)
I hope it brings happiness to it’s receiver. The work of the fellow CoG left me with such a challenge as to what to give to such an accomplishment hobbyist.
My Secret Santa Showed up on my step this week and it both surprised me and infused my imagination with a slew of potential uses for my 2024 skirmishes 🙂 Marvelous! I will post photos upon the holiday…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Supported by (Turn Off)
1
BIG Halo: Campaign Evolved News & The Covenant Are Coming!
1
Delve Into The Discworld RPG With Modiphius’ Starter Set
1
Fight For The Falklands With Battlefront’s New Team Yankee Sets
0
Warcrow’s Best Faction? Red Caps For Corvus Belli’s Fantasy Wargame
7
Even More Characters Join The Silver Bayonet’s Venetian Adventure
1
Build Marius’ Roman Mules With Graal Miniatures On Kickstarter
2
Medbury Miniatures Surprise With Fantasy Barbarians For October
4
Kromlech Kick Off Orktober With DUNE-Inspired Vehicles & More
1
Unleash More Alien Invaders On Your 28mm Sci-Fi Battlefields
3
Reinforce Your 10mm Robot Legions In Hydra’s Atomic Tank
3
Play A Love Letter To Classic Mordheim With Black Death City
0
New Darkoath Warqueen Warhammer Day Miniature Previewed
2
Burn Down More Victrix Dark Age Huts In Games Of Pillage
3
Warp Miniatures & Malev Da Shinobi Collab On Greathelm Knights!
8
Secure The Stars & Seas With Crooked Dice’s New Pulp Miniatures
4
New Heroes Drop Into Warlord Games’ Weird Konflikt ’47
6
New Warhammer Tone Pro Paints Coming Next Week
2
Head To The Mediterranean With Warbases New Terrain!
6
Sneak About With Star Wars: Legion’s Guerilla Troopers & More [UPDATED]
0
Pre-Order The New 15mm British For World War III: Team Yankee
0
Pre-Order The New 15mm British For World War III: Team Yankee
3
Adeptus Custodes Pre-Orders Hit This Week For Warhammer 40,000
6
House Orlock Rev Their Engines For New Edition Of Necromunda
15
Dead Earth Miniatures’ Imperial Army Conquers Sci-Fi Worlds
5
The Chittering & Barking Mad Join TTCombat’s Carnevale
2
Armoured Clash Two-Player Set Incoming! Scouring Of Singapore
10
Adventure In Five Parsecs From Home With New Modiphius Miniatures
0
Make Miniatures Weird With Wargames Atlantic’s Monstrous Mutations
0
Black Scorpion’s New Snarling Fantasy Norse Are Looking Amazing!
1
Build Quick WW2 Battlefields With Bandua’s European Village
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
3D Printing for Tabletop Gaming
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Copyright © 2026 Beasts of War Ltd.
All trademarks and images are copyright of their respective owners.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
These cookies are needed for adding comments on this website.
These cookies are used for managing login functionality on this website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)