- This topic has 67 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by
horati0nosebl0wer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Home › Forums › Painting in Tabletop Gaming › Hobby Weekender 08/07/2019 – It came from… behind….
Tagged: Hobby Weekender
I’m known for not being pure, is this going to be a problem!?
@unclejimmy I’m calling myself old… everybody above that is ancient
@sundancer – then I am way about ancient!
@woldenspoons – I see doubt before the test…not good.
I am more than a little nervous. The very first time I did this it was just a forum post about what I was doing. I’ll know better next time.

Yep.. straight into the fray and making waves again right in the rear
We’ll celebrate with some heavy bass worthy of noise marines!!!
NSFW warning for the following but its great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyEaVnziIpI
Now to tone it down again and relax a bit. I am, after all, reasonable about how much brain matter can be rattled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR0i5mWd9sY
Storing terrain isn’t something that I’ve done much of in the past other than the boxed set for Mordheim (yeah it was that far back). I’ve normally played in shops that have the mass of stuff that just works for the games I’ve played.
For modular terrain I, again, have little to no experience with it. I’ve not set up tables of my own at home because I’ve been a very staunch minimalist due to circumstances of moving about.
Generic terrain that isn’t woods, grass or desert… after my travel through a large section of the US for work I’d say foothills. Now the difference between the rolling hills which merge into a landscape of waves foothills are the precursors to mountains that sit at the edge of a range or create a low lying range of their own which are quite interesting to the formation of their peaks. I’ll add some photos of the things I saw en route to and returning from my foray to North Dakota. Wyoming, Montana, North/South Dakota were all different in what was available to see but the major factor might be in calling it Big Sky country.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Supported by (Turn Off)
0
Pre-Order The New 15mm British For World War III: Team Yankee
1
Head To The Mediterranean With Warbases New Terrain!
6
Sneak About With Star Wars: Legion’s Guerilla Troopers & More [UPDATED]
0
Pre-Order The New 15mm British For World War III: Team Yankee
3
Adeptus Custodes Pre-Orders Hit This Week For Warhammer 40,000
2
Armoured Clash Two-Player Set Incoming! Scouring Of Singapore
5
House Orlock Rev Their Engines For New Edition Of Necromunda
14
Dead Earth Miniatures’ Imperial Army Conquers Sci-Fi Worlds
5
The Chittering & Barking Mad Join TTCombat’s Carnevale
8
Adventure In Five Parsecs From Home With New Modiphius Miniatures
4
Tine Fieldling’s Folkloric TTRPG, The Hazelands, Hits Kickstarter!
0
Make Miniatures Weird With Wargames Atlantic’s Monstrous Mutations
0
Black Scorpion’s New Snarling Fantasy Norse Are Looking Amazing!
1
Build Quick WW2 Battlefields With Bandua’s European Village
13
A Billion Suns: Second Edition Coming December 2026
2
Tabletop Titan’s Stone Age Fantasy Game Wyldwood Hits Kickstarter
2
Monkey About As A Sailsman With Freebooter’s Cursed Pirates
1
Antediluvian Build On Medieval Wars Of The Bruces 28mm Collection
8
New Seraphon & More For Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Fans
5
North Star’s New Warriors Of Athena Plastic Heroes Sprues Spotted
5
Khazalite Holds! Dwarfs Return Proper To Warhammer Age Of Sigmar
0
UNSC Marines Battle Banished Reinforcements In Halo: Flashpoint
2
New Plastic Mordor Orcs Previewed For Middle-earth SBG
5
Unleash The Mapcap Into Blood Bowl With New Night Goblins
1
Astartes II Gets New Teaser Trailer & December Release Date
1
Monstrous Ikons & Fallen Angel Pre-Orders For Para Bellum’s Conquest
22
Games Workshop’s New Paint Range; Warhammer Tone Pro
8
New Plastics! Warhammer: The Old World’s Tomb Kings March Again
0
Aquilon Terminators Reinforce The Custodes Of Warhammer 40,000
7
Roleplay In The Underhive With New Necromunda Game
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Historical Tabletop Game Discussions
News, Rumours & General Discussion
Painting in Tabletop Gaming
Copyright © 2026 Beasts of War Ltd.
All trademarks and images are copyright of their respective owners.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
These cookies are needed for adding comments on this website.
These cookies are used for managing login functionality on this website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)